Flood defences, embankments and dams
Zetica provide a wide range of non-intrusive survey techniques for permanent monitoring, regular monitoring and investigation of flood defences, embankments, dams and canals.
In addition, further damage to a flood defence or dam can be limited by choosing non-intrusive techniques to efficiently target drilling and CPT locations.
The non-intrusive survey can:
- Locate map embankment defects and construction changes
- Determine structural integrity
- Detect increased moisture and water seepage
- Detect voids within a structure
- Identify zones of fracturing
- Identify areas of settlement
- Identify soil material changes
- Locate drilling targets and CPT locations