Infrastructure – Rail and road surveys
Putting you on the right track
Whether it’s pinpointing the optimal rail route, monitoring the integrity of flood defences or mapping pavement construction, Zetica’s in-depth infrastructure surveys provide key insights to support the design, build and maintenance of engineered structures.
As well as providing design and safety information through initial ground investigations, our non-intrusive survey methods can also help assess the impact of construction on surrounding structures.
For existing infrastructure, meanwhile, we can eliminate the guesswork from the scheduling of maintenance tasks – providing significant cost savings through evidence-based maintenance planning.
Our clients in this space include Homes England, National Grid, Network Rail and HS2. We are particularly renowned for our trackbed scanning services, delivered through Zetica Rail.
Why choose Zetica?
Our surveys provide the foundations on which successful infrastructure is built, helping to reduce the risk of the unknown through unsurpassed attention to detail and unrivalled quality of data.
Through state-of-the-art technology and our broad base of skills, we can design and deliver bespoke surveys tailored to your specific site conditions – and we’re well versed in the logistics of sites with difficult access issues and complicated public interaction.
Working with Zetica, you can also rest assured that our in-depth understanding of legislative compliance and SHEQ best practice puts your project in the safest of hands.
How our surveys can help support your infrastructure projects
- Optimising the location of foundations and containment structures
- Characterising structure reinforcement and thickness
- Informing proactive maintenance of pavements and trackbed
- Detailed mapping of soils and soil cover thickness
- Determining flood defence composition and integrity
- Filling in the missing detail between intrusive sample locations
- Providing early warning of a threat to a containment structure
- Setting parameters for foundation design
Find out more…
To discuss your project with one of our geophysical engineers or to get an estimate for our services, please just call (0)1993 886 682.